Tom Crone's Judo Basics DVD and Book
Companion Book for DVD
The better you get, the more you use basics. The more you use basics, the better you get.
Special judo Specific Exercises, All falling skills, Postures & Motion Management, O-Goshi, Okuri-Ashi-Barai, Ippon & Morote Seoinage, Seoi-Otoshi, Tai-Otoshi, Uki-Waza, Ko-Uchi-Gari, Uke-Goshi, O-Soto-Gari, Kesa Gatame, Kata Gatame, Mune Gatame, Kamishiho Gatame, Yokoshiho Gatame, Belt Nelson, Half Nelson, Quarter Nelson, Tsumura Turnover, Okuri Eri Jime, Juji Gatame.
- You get scripted "voice over" narration that speaks specifically to the points being illustrated, not just rambling instruction.
- Techniques are filmed from a variety of angles.
- Many of the demonstrations are done by kyu grade students, and this brings the basics to the basic level.
- It uses graphics in stills to give you a more precise perspective on the point being made.
- It includes common errors, safety precautions, and has review panels at the end of each technique series.
Check it out. Here's a quick sample
These downloads are non-refundable